Skin Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
There are a lot of skin diseases that varies depending on severity and symptoms. Skin disorders can be permanent or temporary.
Skin Conditions can be minor and can also be serious which needs immediate attention. So, Don't underestimate any skin problem, if you have any.
Let us know some common skin disorders and skin disease ayurvedic treatment in brief.
- Leucoderma is a disorder of skin in which patches of skin tend to gradually lose its natural color or melanin pigment.
- Leucoderma treatment in ayurveda consists of propitiating the imbalanced body energies, cleansing the blood and administrating the leucoderma cure such as ayurvedic herbs that restore skin color of the body.
- A Psoriasis is an immune-mediated disease which results in appear of scaly patches, red sign on the skin.
- The main Ayurvedic treatment used to treat psoriasis is Panchakarma Therapy. Panchakarma Treatments involve plant-based remedies and dietary changes.
- Eczema scientifically known as Atopic dermatitis is a condition of body, where the patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, red, cracked, and rough.
- Eczema is the kapha originated dosha according to the ayurveda. The eczema treatment in ayurveda is done by various ayurveda therapies and panchakarma like Vamana, Virechana, Basti, etc.
- Acne (acne vulgaris) is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest, and upper arms.
- The main cause of acne is the aggravation of the pitta dosha. Acne treatment in ayurveda followed by right diet, lifestyle and some specialized herbal combinations that tackle the disease from its root cause.
- Melasma is a common pigmentation disorder that causes brown or gray patches to appear on the skin, primarily on the face and is characterized by symmetrical hyper-pigmented spots on the face.
- The ayurveda provides better therapies for this disorder likeNidana Parivarjana, Siravyadha, Pralepa, Nasyakarma, Rakta Shodha, etc.
- Urticaria skin disease, also known as hives, is an outbreak of swollen, pale red bumps or plaques on the skin that appear suddenly, either as a result of the body's reaction to certain allergens.
- Urticaria can be completely cured with urticaria treatment in ayurveda and Panchakarma therapis like Vamana, Virechana, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Face wrinkles are lines or folds of the skin that appear as a natural part of aging. The aging process produces loss of skin intensity and elasticity, resulting in progressive skin atrophy, and wrinkling.
- Face wrinkles treatment in ayurveda offers a treasure in skin care and anti-aging herbs and treatments. It has various anti-aging formulations which are natural.
- Scabies skin disease is one of the several skin conditions characterized by severe itchy skin and a reddish rash that is contagious from person to person.
- The main scabies treatment in ayurveda will be to purify the blood and bring out the toxins from the blood stream and Locally to reduce the symptoms like itching and blisters.
- Dermatitis is a term that describes a skin irritation. The word dermatitis is used to describe a number of different skin rashes that are caused by infections, allergies, and various irritating substances.
- Dermatitis treatment in ayurveda includes oil application therapies (both internal and external) and medicated steam. These internal medicines are prescribed to increase the digestive fire and burn waste of the body.