Dermatitis is a general term that is synonymous with skin irritation. It needs to be treated or it becomes worse and worse with time. Ayurveda offers an effective and lasting treatment for this disease. It is a widely accepted and recommended treatment alternative for its hundred per cent natural and chemical-free approach.
Best Dermatitis Treatment In Ayurveda
Dermatitis treatment in Ayurveda works on the root cause of the disease. It includes herbs, therapies, and lifestyle modifications that work together to eliminate the toxins, causes, and effects of dermatitis for good. The treatment restores the lost balance of three basic doshas of the body: vata, pitta, and Kapha.
Best Ayurvedic Methods For Dermatitis Treatment
Ayurvedic treatment for dermatitis includes Panchakarma therapies that use the panchmahabhoot (five basic universal elements) to cure the disease. The therapies included in the treatment of dermatitis are:
- Abhyangam: It refers to a refreshing and relaxing body massage with medicated oils and herbs. It is done by trained therapists who know how to detoxify the skin and rejuvenate the muscles with regular massage.
- Nasya: Also known as nasal therapy, it involves the instillation of herbal medication through the nose. The process helps to remove toxins from upper parts of the body that are above the neck. The therapy also improves the flow of energy to the brain.
- Virechana: Also known as purging therapy, it is used for clearing the lower gastrointestinal area that goes from the large intestine to the rectum. The process also helps in the purification of blood, liver, and gall bladder. Virechana is very useful in the rectification of disorders related to Pitta dosha.
What is Dermatitis?
Dermatitis is a skin condition that leads to skin inflammation and discomfort that brings down the overall quality of life. It is not a severely harmful condition and not contagious in nature, but it compromises the hygiene and health of the skin. Also, the dryness, fissures and cracks caused by it increase the skin’s vulnerability to infections, germs, diseases, and microbial activity. Dermatitis affects people from all age groups, genders, and races.
Dermatitis has several types based on its symptoms and effects:
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Nummular dermatitis
- Diaper dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
- Atopic dermatitis or eczema
- Perioral dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
Contact is one of the key causes of dermatitis. Sometimes, it is triggered by contact with allergy-causing substances like lotion, perfume, ivy, etc. Other known reasons include genes, stress, bacteria, infection, and a weak immune system.
- Flaky skin
- Bumps in the hair follicles
- Dryness in the skin
- Swollen or rash on the skin that varies in colour.
- Crusting or oozing blisters
- Thickened skin
Why Choose Us For Effective Dermatitis Treatment?
Dermatitis treatment in Ayurveda involves some deep cleansing techniques that rejuvenate and heal the skin effectively. The diet and lifestyle modifications involved in the process extends the effects of treatment to a lasting limit. At Prakash Nethralaya & Panchakarma Kendra, we have state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure needed to practice the time-tested dermatitis remedies. We have a long list of successfully treated patients that gets longer and longer with every passing day. You can reach out to us manually or get online consultation from our doctors directly.