Face Wrinkles Treatement
Get rid of irrelevant Face Wrinkles due to facial expressions or pollution with Ayurvedic Treatment & Panchakarma Procedures
Consult for your disease now
Prakash Ayurveda is the best skin hospital for ayurvedic treatment of Face Wrinkles and other skin diseases. Get your skin disorder treated with Ayurveda.
What is Face Wrinkles?
Face wrinkles are lines or folds of the skin that appear as a natural part of aging. The aging process produces a loss of skin intensity and elasticity, resulting in progressive skin atrophy, and wrinkling. Most wrinkles tend to appear in the parts of the body which receive the most sun exposure, especially the face neck, hands, and arms too. Although genetics mainly determine skin structure and texture get sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles especially for fair-skinned people. Other factors such as pollutants and smoking also contribute to face wrinkles.
These wrinkles can cause a lot of trouble to a person as these are not liked by anyone so one finds more and more options than ever to help smooth them or make them less visible. Various conventional face wrinkles treatment make great claims but have no effect, while others may have moderate, significant or very considerable success. The best alternate for face wrinkles treatment is in ayurveda as it eradicates the wrinkles from its root and gives the best results.
Diagnosis of Face Wrinkles
If you're concerned about the appearance of your skin and notice few irregularities in the face like wrinkles and plumps, then it’s the time to see a doctor fro face wrinkles prevention. He or she can assess your skin and help you create a personalized skin care plan.
Causes of Face Wrinkles
Wrinkles are caused by a combination of factors such as:
- Age - As a person gets older, the skin naturally loses its elasticity and becomes more fragile. Because of the decreased production of natural oils, your skin becomes dry, loose and saggy. Fat in the deeper layer of skin diminisher and it appears more wrinkled and full of lines and crevices
- Ultraviolet (UV) light - Ultraviolet radiation, that fastens the natural aging process, and is the primary cause of early wrinkles. Exposure to UV light breaks down your skin's connective tissue, collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin that is called dermis. Without the connective tissue, Your skin starts losing strength and flexibility which results in the sagging and wrinkling prematurely.
- Smoking - Smoking can also accelerate the normal aging process of your skin contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to irregularities in the blood supply to your skin.
- Irregular facial expressions - Facial movements and expressions also lead to fine lines and wrinkles over the face. Each time you use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin. And as the skin ages, it loses its flexibility.
- Pollution: Polluted environment is also a major cause of free radical exposure and the result can be seen on your skin in the term of wrinkles.
Signs and Symptoms of Face Wrinkles
Wrinkles are the lines and creases that form in your skin. Some wrinkles can become deep crevices or furrows and may be especially noticeable around your eyes, mouth, and neck.
Face Wrinkles Treatment in Ayurveda
Face wrinkles treatment in ayurveda offers a treasure in skincare and anti-aging herbs and treatments. It has various anti-aging formulations which are natural. In fact, ayurveda is known to be a boon for skin and face wrinkles as it is a mixture of minerals that maintain and enhance the health and beauty of the skin.
According to ayurveda, an imbalance in three gunas can create face wrinkles which are as follows:
- Kapha imbalance affects the moisture balance of the skin.
- Pitta imbalance affects effective metabolic functioning which balances the various chemical and hormonal reactions of the skin.
- Vata imbalance creates an inefficient circulation of blood and nutrients to the different layers of the skin.
Ayurvedic treatments and therapies for face wrinkles treatment include the following:
- Ayurvedic Skin Consultation - This consultation includes various doshas and skin type assessment, that helps to understand internal imbalances. This includes diet, lifestyle changes, and Facial Exercises/Yoga/Breathing/Mudras.
- Ayurvedic massage for face wrinkles treatment - A reviving head, neck and shoulder massage combined with ayurvedic therapies (karna, nasya, aroma, herbs, etc), increase the flow of prana (chi) to relieve stress, tension, and fatigue. A soothing foot massage will deepen relaxation, bringing a sense of balance to body and mind. The energy within the layers of the skin will have delightfully rejoiced.
- Udvartana & Swedana - Lymphatic massage includes a deeply penetrating herbal paste. This powerful exfoliating treatment will restore your natural glow. It conditions the skin while releasing toxins from the body to reduce cellulite and fat. this process provides very powerful antioxidants to your skin dry with moisturizing, nourishing and cleaning. Followed by Swedana, a herbalized steam bath, during which the head and the heart are kept cool while the body is heated to remove mental, emotional and physical toxins lodged deeply within the tissues. The cool head and heart provide calmness and openness while the therapeutic steam over the entire body can penetrate and cleanse deeply, causing stress to the body.
- Netra Basti - Face wrinkles treatment includes the Netra Basti therapy or eye treatment that helps to restore luster in the eyes and nourishment to the surrounding tissue, relieving the tension that causes poor eyesight, headaches, pain, fatigue, dark circles, and fine lines. it is a treatment in which eyes are submerged in medicated warm ghee. in this process, all the dust, mucus, and other impurities come out and form a layer in the ghee.
Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles
Some best face wrinkles home remedies are as follows:
- Make a paste of turmeric with sugarcane juice, which is a very effective treatment of wrinkles according to ayurveda.
- Use castor oil on the spots which have developed wrinkles and it reduces them. It works best when applied at night.
- Massage your face with almond or coconut oil every night to treat wrinkles.
- Rubbing amla on the wrinkles will lighten them as Indian gooseberries are a rich source of vitamin C. You can also substitute them with lemons.
- Cucumbers are extremely beneficial when it comes to the treatment of wrinkles. Take out some juice of cucumber and apply it on the wrinkle affected area daily for half an hour.
- Include minerals and proteins in your diet.
Follow these remedies and reduce face wrinkles naturally.
Preventions for Face Wrinkles
Here are certain ways to face wrinkles prevention:
- Sun Protection - Protect your skin from harsh UV rays, by limiting the time you spend in the sun and always wearing protective clothing, such as wide hats, long-sleeved shirts, and sunglasses. Also, use sunscreen while moving out of the house.
- Use moisturizers - Dry skin enhances the plump skin cells, which can lead to premature fine lines and wrinkles. Though moisturizers can't prevent wrinkles, they may temporarily mask tiny lines and creases.
- Say no to smoking - Even if you've smoked for years or smoked heavily, you can still improve your skin tone and texture and prevent future wrinkles by quitting smoking.
- Intake of a balanced and healthy diet - There is evidence that certain vitamins in your diet can help to protect your skin. It's good to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Here are some ways to face wrinkles lifestyle changes:
- Reduce stress – Try to reduce the stress of work or profession, which might lead to face wrinkles.
- Sound sleep- Try to get around eight hours of sleep per night and allow your body time to repair itself.
- Balanced diet- Include green leafy vegetables, minerals, and proteins in your daily die to prevent face wrinkles.
- It is equally important to hydrate yourself by drinking plenty of water every day.
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Increase the intake of vitamins in your diet because they directly affect the health of the skin.
- Eat protein and mineral-rich foods so as to prevent the skin from losing its elasticity and developing ugly wrinkles prematurely.
- Water is crucial for survival. Therefore, it is mandatory to say that you should drink plenty of water so that the toxins can be removed from the body.